....we may need to change the name of this series to watching/reading/consuming...
// my own personal hero. i think he's changed all of our lives in a way we won't know the impact of for a long time (if ever). also, in hero category: Glenn Greenwald and James Bamford. and all the orgs that are keeping the documents safe - like First Look Media.
500. For tho’ Death be a Dark Passage, it leads to Immortality, and that ’s Recompence enough for Suffering of it. 47
501. And yet Faith Lights us, even through the Grave, being the Evidence of Things not seen. 48
502. And this is the Comfort of the Good, that the Grave cannot hold them, and that they live as soon as they die. 49
503. For Death is no more than a Turning of us over from Time to Eternity. 50
504. Nor can there be a Revolution without it; for it supposes the Dissolution of one form, in order to the Succession of another. 51
505. Death then, being the Way and Condition of Life, we cannot love to live, if we cannot bear to die. 52
it's so refreshing to see a strategy company turn the gaze inwards and see if they are practicing what they preach!
find you some religion: i know that my redeemer liveth -- gardiner c. taylor
an interesting take on what certainly is a changing culture.